Here is the list of the 10 best iPhone 7 accessories you can be the proud owner of.
Planning to buy the latest iPhone 7? The flagship of Apple Inc, it sure is an awesome phone. Besides the upgrade on the existing features present in the predecessors, the iPhone 7 comes packed with a wealth of some new and exciting features too. Stereo speakers, waterproofing, and an incredible camera – that’s just the start. Why not make this smartphone even smarter with some cool accessories?
#1 Power core+ with PowerPort and Portable Charger by Anker
- If you do not want the case of the phone and the charger tied together, this accessory would be a great choice for you.
- Not only does it charge your iPhone nearly twice as faster, the battery charges itself pretty fast too when you are using the wall charger.
- When fully charged, this power bank can charge your iPhone 7 quite a few times.
- It also comes with an 18-month warranty, in case something goes wrong.
#2 Smart Battery Case by Apple
- If you like everything that’s in-house from Apple, go for this battery case for your new iPhone 7.
- There are many cases for this new Apple phone in the market. But, this one is from Apple itself and you may feel more confident about it.
- You could also use it as a portable charger.
- Featuring the microfiber lining, this case fits perfectly over your iPhone 7.
- The screen-cover features silicone finish and does not affect the touch sensitivity at all. The battery charger is good for up to 25-26 hours of talk time.
#3 BeatsX Wireless Earphones by Beats By Dyre
- Don’t want the much talked about AirPods? You can try the alternative BeatsX for an incredible audio experience.
- It allows easy Bluetooth connectivity with your iPhone 7 as long as you are in the range.
- The sound quality is pretty awesome. The audio is crisp and totally distortion free. When fully charged, it can be used for about 8 hours straight.
- When the battery is drained, charge it for about 5 minutes and use it for another 2 hours.
- You can listen to music and talk to friends with this wireless audio device that fits perfectly in your ears.
#4 Belkin Lightning Audio with Charge RockStar by Belkin
- The headphone jack is no longer iPhone’s buddy and that might make you think: How do I charge my phone while listening to the audio?
- That’s what this accessory takes care of. It splits the two functions and helps you connect with two devices – charger and wireless headphone.
- What’s great is that this device supports all the lightning audio earphones in including Apple’s very own Jack Adapter (comes with the iPhone 7 packing).
- It is also compatible with the Smart Battery Case for iPhone 7.
- While it might seem to be a little expensive for a charger, the things it can do will make it worth every penny.
#5 BodyGuardz Pure 2 Screen Protector by BodyGuardz
Price: $39.95 and $44.95 (for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus respectively)
- Every touch-screen phone needs a screen cover for protection and so does your iPhone 7. This screen glass is made of the tampered glass and provides perfect protection to your iPhone 7’s screen.
- It is made of the material called Aluminosilicate. Although it sits nicely and inconspicuously over your phone screen, it is stronger than the traditional glasses made of soda-lime.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and for the lofty price you are paying you also get free replacmenet for lifetime.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee as well.
#6 iHome Mini Speaker Cube by Amazon
- If you want the incredible sound from your iPhone 7 audible to all around you, take a shot at this speaker. It is small in size, pretty cute, and easily rechargeable.
- It connects with your iPhone using Bluetooth.
- It also comes in many different colours to pick from.
- A full battery charge can run the audio on the speaker for as long as 8 hours.
- The Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter that comes packed with every iPhone 7 can also be used to connect to the speaker.
#7 Lightning Dock for iPhone by Apple
- If you like to team with your iPhone 7 only that is everything Apple, this Lightning Dock would be the nice addition to the family.
- Designed specifically to be used with iPhone 7, this accessory will house your phone perfectly. And it can be used in many different ways.
- For instance, you can use a USB cable to connect it to your computer in case you need to sync your phone. You can connect your Apple wall charger to it.
- And it can be used in many different ways. For instance, you can use a USB cable to connect it to your computer in case you need to sync your phone. You can connect your Apple wall charger to it.
- You can also plug in your headphone so that you could listen to music while the phone is charging and syncing.
#8 EnacFire Lightning Cables on Amazon
- If you have a smartphone that uses special cables, you ought to have more than one of them. In this pack you get three charging cables of 3 ft, 6 ft, and 10 ft.
- So, even if you are too far from the power socket, you can charge your phone easily.
- These wires are made using the high quality materials and thus do not fray easily. The charging speed is also pretty high.
- The original price of the set of the cables is $39.99 but right now it is up for grab at a discounted price of $13.99 on Amazon.
#9 Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter by Apple
- Yes! Your iPhone 7 already packs this one for free.
- But, in case of damage or loss, you wouldn’t want to be without it for some time; so it is best to have one in spare.
#10 iOttie Easy Car Mount Holder on Amazon
- This Easy One Touch 2 accessory is a perfect choice for your iPhone 7, especially if you drive around a lot.
- This holder can accommodate devices as wide as 3.2 inches.
- The arm is telescopic and easily extends by two more inches for better operation.