Last updated June 16th, 2017
Addressing the urgent need to promote education among truly deserving students, we’re providing a scholarship worth $1500 to one deserving student. Any student studying or applying to a recognized university or community college is eligible.
Natural Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Engineering, Rehabilitation, Mental Health courses shall be considered eligible.
How To Apply:
- Fill the Application form and submit it before the semester starts. Dates are:
Fall Scholarship: 30th December, 2017, 11:59:59 EST
Spring Scholarship: 31st March, 2018, 11:59:59 EST
- Fill your information correct to the best of your knowledge. Incorrect information will lead to barring from the competition.
- Highlight personal achievements in a concise essay, not more than 1500 words.
- Attach relevant documents as proof of identity and achievement.
- Those studying in a course mentioned above, or who have been accepted into a college in one of those courses. GPA of 3.0 or more as applicable, as decided by the judges.
- Must be 18 years or older as on 30th December, 2017
- Must be a citizen of The United States of America or Canada.
Judging of the essays will be done on the basis of originality, presentation, content, grammar and drive, in no specific order. The committee will comprise of a prominent editor, a blogger and a teacher. Decision of the jury will be final and binding.
No information of the participants received will be shared with any third party. It will be used solely for the conduct of the scholarship.