Apple’s iMessage for Windows is a much queried subject around this part of the internet. Everyone seems to agree Apple’s messaging service is amazing. The problem is no one seems to know how to get it. Here you will find how to send iMessage from pc with the help of iMessage desktop. Checkout full article you will get how can you get iMessage on PC. Here you can also get step by step guide on how to send iMessage from computer. You can run i Message on any system like on iMessage windows 10. Using this app you can send apple message for PC.
Apple’s iMessage for Windows is one of the most asked questions around the internet. Everyone seems to agree Apple’s messaging service is amazing. The problem is no one seems to know how to get it for Windows PC.
We can download iMessage for windows 8 PC using the methods given below. We have tested these methods on a windows machine running windows 10 and windows 8, and it worked absolutely fine to access iMessage on PC.
Method 1 : Using Chrome remote Desktop
Step 1: You need a Mac with iMessage and one PC with windows.
Step 2: Now, Download chrome on both the system, and Chrome Remote Desktop using this link.
Step 3 : Follow the instruction to connect both the PCs and enjoy iMessage on your windows computer.
Method 2 : Download iMessage for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 using Bluestacks
iMessage doesn’t come originally for any other OS apart from Apple’s very own iOS. But there’s an emulator that will trick your dmg file into running on your Windows PC. It’s called iPadian. Here’s how you can use it.
- Download Bluestacks Emulator from Here.
- The exe file should run as normal on your PC. Install it. It’ll be done in a minute or two.
- Once done, Run the emulator.
- Search for “iMessage” in the search box. You’ll get the App Store page in the results.
- Download the app, set it up and you’re done!
Whenever you wish to message your friends, simply run Bluestacks on your PC, launch iMessage and chat your woes and worries away!
iMessage for PC windows; why its hard to be without it
iMessage has a lot to boast. The service is one of the most popular among all messaging services.
- the app lets you send messages at your data cost without having to download any third party app like Whatsapp or Viber. Much cheaper than SMS costs, right?
- iMessage caters you delivery reports and other information that can really make communication easy.
- The app doesn’t need to be downloaded on most iOS devices; it comes pre installed. So there’s a good chance your friends already have the app.
iMessage for PC: What we think
It’s a boon for PC users that iPadian exists and is a freeware. We can use a lot of apps that were earlier restricted onto iPads and iPhones on our very own PCs. iMessage is a lovely app. It saves you and your friends space in your devices by eliminating the need for a separate IM app. Plus, since data charges apply, you can be sure your mobile balance is going to last longer, thanks to no SMS costs.
New Update –